1. Hollywood Hoek (July 2, 2010)
Ren stars in a movie, and becomes instantly famous! He goes to hollywood, however, leaving Stimpy behind him.
2. The Boy Who Cried Rat 2! Pt. 1 (July 9, 2010)
R&S continue working for the family, then they escape for their lives! They then decide to find another gig at a different house, however, little do they realize this guy actually has real rats!
3. The Boy Who Cried Rat 2! Pt. 2 (July 16, 2010)
Ren is awaiting Stimpy to find him in the mans house, when Ren meets up with the real rats in the house! Stimpy has to take down every single one of them! An even bigger problem, though, is that they all look like Ren in his rat costume!
4. Artic Stimpy (July 23, 2010)
Ren and Stimpy are living in the artic. Everything is fine until, one of those eskimos come and try to take their skins for warmth and clothing. Ren & Stimpy have to defeat this guy.
5. Le Big Switch (July 30, 2010)
Ren and Stimpy are complaining about how hard each others lives are, and claims one has it easier than the other. As a bet, they switch, Ren spends time in Stimpy's shoes, and Stimpy spends time in Ren's Shoes.
6. Traveling Pals (August 6, 2010)
R&S travel around the world in a Discovery Channel show-type episode.
7. Roomate (August 13, 2010)
Ren & Stimpy are in need of cash, so they rent out one of their rooms, and the person who moves in happens to be no other than, George Liquor.
8. Super Ren & Super Stimpy (August 20, 2010)
This episode shows R&S as superheroes defending whatever city it is they are at during this period.
9. Christmas (August 27, 2010)
R&S have their families come to visit for christmas.
10. Life Sucks (The Movie) Written By: John K. (September 3, 2010)
Life Sucks explores the difference between Ren and Stimpy's outlook on life. They each look at the world and see the same evidence yet judge it in opposite ways. Stimpy is an optimist and Ren is a pessimist. In Life Sucks, Ren realizes it's his duty to cure Stimpy of his naivety and he takes him on a journey through biology, religion, history and evolution in an attempt to make him wake up and smell the coffee.
11. Heart Bro-ken (September 10, 2010)
Ren and Stimpy start to get mad at each other every time they see them, so what do they do?, break up with each other, Stimpy starts to feel suicidal, he calls the suicide hotline, they tell him to kill himself, Stimpy hangs himself on a nouse, then ren starts turning into a freakish amnesiatic monster, the show will likely never be the same.
12. Powdered Toast Man tries to save the world, Part 1 (September 17, 2010)
basically what the title says
13. Powdered Toast Man tries to save the the world, Part 2 (September 24, 2010)
same here, but it ends with a cliffhanger.